Simple Sheetpan Roasted Chicken and Veggies
This simple chicken and veggies dinner is done all on one sheet, no mess, easy clean up. Its quick, moist, nutritious and satisfying.
- 6 thin sliced boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed
- 3 small zucchini large chop
- 2 baby eggplant large chop or 1 small
- 1 medium red onion large chop
- 1 medium red pepper large chop
- 1 8 oz jar roasted peppers chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
We had this with a yummy tomato salad and leftover brown rice! The chicken was so moist and tender, and the vegetables done perfectly. This dish was packed with so much flavor it didn't need much else! You too can make just about any dinner, all on one sheetpan, with a protein and vegetables you have on hand in no time at all! Try it with fish, pork, shrimp or just veggies all by themselves.