Do you struggle with?
– SIBO (Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
– Suspected H. pylori infection
– Bloating, Gas or Acid Reflux
– Constipation or diarrhea
– IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
What is GI-MAP testing?
The microbiome is complex and highly individualized.
The GI-MAP tests for:
- Normal bacterial flora and opportunistic bacteria
- Bacterial, viral, and parasitic pathogens
- Fungi and yeast
- Immune response
- H. pylori with virulence factors
- Antibiotic resistance genes
- Parasitic worms
Research overwhelmingly indicates that gut health impacts overall health. The gut microbiome, in particular, plays a critical role in mediating the effects of multiple factors on health, including digestive, immune, metabolic and neuroendocrine functions.
The GIMAP test is the most accurate, comprehensive DNA stool analysis on the market and can help to detect parasites, bacteria, fungi and more by targeting specific DNA of the organisms tested.
Almost every patient can benefit from a GI-MAP gut health assessment. Some patients are looking to achieve optimal health, while other patients have been chronically ill and frustrated without a diagnosis for years.
Some conditions that warrant testing are:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive complaints, diarrhea or constipation
- Brain fog
- Skin problems, like acne and psoriasis
- Mood disorders, depression, and anxiety
Are you ready for answers?
What to expect:
- RYN will order the GI-MAP test and you can pick it up right from the office.
- You take the test in your own home and send it back to the lab.
- When your results come in (10-12 business days) we will schedule a session so we can interpret your results for you and break down exactly what they mean. Please allow about one month from the time you send in your test sample to the time we have your session.
Price of test includes:
- GI-MAP Gut Health Test
- Lab/processing fees, if needed
- 60-minute complete test result breakdown and interpretation
- Custom supplement prescription & personalized nutrition evaluation and recommendations + 15% off complete supplement order
How is this test different from the standard tests my doctor runs and the ones naturopaths use?
This unique test uses just one stool sample, and it is the only lab in the United States that uses Quantitative PCR technology with high sensitivity, specificity and accuracy.
It allows a comprehensive assessment as it focuses on specific microbes which allows us to provide an individualized personalized treatment protocol based on these findings to help improve your digestive health.
Click on one of the GI- MAP sample report images below and it will open a larger image in a new tab.
“The GI mapping was a life changer! After much frustration with drs treating symptoms, I was finally able to find the root cause and treat correctly. This analysis provides fascinating details that tell the full story of what is really going on with the digestive system. Stop suffering and get answers! ”
Let us help you figure out what is ailing you and help you with life-changing solutions to help you achieve the life you should be living.